Thursday, July 23, 2009
Blinded by love or consumed by Beauty?
Love is a very difficult topic to explain. It comes here and there and can go just as easily. I for one can grasp its immense power that it can obtain over one's wills, thoughts and emotions. Some believe love is horrible and painful but others like to think that it can create your wildest dreams come true. It is one experience we will all have through life and it is up to you to cope with it. I for one find troubles... I get confused easily with concepts and things. This is why I hide behind my mask, the wall built up for someone who can truly be strong enough to break it down. I Try not to show weaknesses and emotions but they are noticable if you take the time. Right now I feel as if I should just go out on a limb and leave myself unprotected and revealed, but I'm not sure if it is the right time or if this person I wish to get to know a lot better will shrug me off. I wish not to be attracted to her but I cannot resist my urge.. it comes naturally. Her smile, her looks, her emotions, her mysterious ways, intrigue the boy behind the mask. It could be Lust... but I want to know, I want to get to know her, and find the love and happiness I see. Reading minds would be a talent I truly wish to have, but I wish she could just look at the mask.. and then look further, into my eyes, into my soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment