Sunday, November 1, 2009
Why does one keep trying when he knows he can't have it.
Why does a man keep trying when he knows he can't have what he can't get. He believes that maybe there is a glimmer of hope but when he looks at the big picture, he can see that there is none. He blinds himself in order to stay on course, in order to be "the one". He gets little tastes of victory here and there but can never win the war. It tears deep into his heart and confuses his decisions and clouds his thoughts. Why can't a man just realize he has lost? Well I must say we are truly stubborn and stupid, but those I am saying aren't bad qualities. I rather be stubborn and stupid going after the one I love then being Smart and passive. Because in the end.... being stubborn and stupid might get you the love of your life... or it might just rip your heart in half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment