Ah, I thought my 17th Birthday was going to be like the rest. Cake , presents and more but this day has been excitingly different. I woke up to people coming into my room dragging me out of bed and blind folding me in my PJ's (Mind you I had to put them on since I sleep in my underwear only). They guided me to the car and we drove all the way down to Rickey's and sat down and then my blind fold was off. It felt like I got teleported magically actually :P. I thought it was pretty cool anyways. I am glad I have a loving sister and brother-in-law as well as wicked friends that could make this day feel like none other. Then Phil (Brother in law) and I, went and played video games and went walking everywhere while my mom and sister did things. I finally got to know who my sister married and I finally know that he is a cool guy. I had only met him twice before and this is the only real time we have had getting to know eachother and it was awesome. I just feel soo loved, it makes me happy. If you give a lot, you will get a lot back. I realize that now, since I want to make all my family's birthdays awesome now. I love being the boy of the day but it isnt over yet! I hope they have more in store for me.
*Message Brought to you by "The Tuxedo Mask"* <3
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment